Skip to content
- Show respect for your captain, team-mates, opponents, umpires and the games traditional values.
- Do not be arrogant in victory nor surely in defeat
- Always be punctual for matches and training sessions
- At the end of the match shake hands with the opponents and thank the umpires.
- After the day’s play, participate in social interaction with team-mates, opponents and umpires.
- When the ‘Home’ team create a hospitable environment for umpires
- Show self-discipline both on and off the field
- Look the part – Clothing and equipment should be clean, tidy and properly worn
appreciation of the efforts of workers within the game – For example –
The people who provide lunches and afternoon teas, ground staff and club